If you have been catching up with my Insta Stories or Insta Posts then you know that I recently received a PR package from GlamGalsCosmetics and I got to say this I am kinda loving their products to bits especially the lipsticks & the compact shine on. Well, their waterproof eyeliners are like really really tough to take off (To get off this double winged liner I created in above look, I had to use two wipes & cleanse my face) not a big fan of the volume & length mascara though I found it a little clumpy.
To start offf….below is the list of the products I’ve received. All the products are GlamGals so I am just gonna go and put the product names directly,
- Stick Foundation
- Twilight Eyeshadow palette
- Volume & Length Mascara
- Party Poppers: Compact Shine On
- HD Studio Photogenic Primer
- Bottle Green & Pink Matte Eyeshadow
- Eyelash Glue (I am yet to use this one, not to say much..it’s just a glue )
- Party Poppers: HD Sculpting Blush
- Aqua Waterproof Eyeliners in Brown & Aqua
- Lipglosses in Pink & Purple
- Creme Matte Lipsticks in Hot Red, Brownie, Dark Coffee, Burgundy
The products do deliver the claims & are of a good quality. Their products are so handy because of the packaging. I never have to worry about stains or spillage. I went on creating these few looks, and I love how they all turned out but my most favourite is the natural minimal one. That look is so go to, it actually sums up my look for work at the moment.
Which look do you like? Also, don’t forget to check out GlamGalsCosmetics & let me know what products are you eyeing?
Pictures 3,5 & 6 are taken by Chaitanya Bangera others are being shot on my Iphone 6s