When I read Sazan ‘s post about “25 things” it sounded so much fun so I was like let’s do this, so without further ado let’s dive right into the “25 things you don’t know about me”
- My nicknames are Piyu, Priya, P (some even call me “Bianca” saying it sounds similar to “Priyanka” is it really? I don’t think so)
- I was a Nerd in school & college.
- I hated History in my school days but now I love to read & visit historical places.
- Visiting Paris is my current DRRRREAAM.
- I am terrified of Lizards (they freak me out aeewwww I am an animal lover otherwise)
- I can’t imagine my life without “Tacos” “Waffles” & “Fries”
- I am an Introvert person for me it takes the time to really enjoy some one’s company or get chatty
- I am an impulsive shopper (most of the times 😉 )
- I can literally spend my whole life at beaches (I am a beach baby like that)
- I have a full-time corporate job & manage to blog whenever possible
- I respect ambitious, bold, honest & real people (I can’t stand people with two-faced personalities)
- I am a Spiritual person & believe in God & Karma.
- Red & Black are my favorite color.
- I admire Julia Roberts, Anne Hathway & Meryl Streep. And Gal Gadot is my current lady crush after Selena Gomez 😉
- I have always wanted to be a Globe Trotter 😀
- I have been planning to adopt a dog (golden retriever most probably you will know when that happens ) since I lost “Sam” (he was pomeranian)
- I am a vegetarian (I only eat Eggs :D) so traveling abroad makes me sick when it comes to Food.
- A Walk in the Clouds & Father of the Bride is my 90’s favorite movie.
- I seek perfection in all the things I do (I am true Virgo that way)
- When it comes to friends, it’s always quality over quantity for me.
- Ashton Kutcher & Leonardo Dicaprio are my evermore celebrity crush.
- I was born the same day as Blake Lively
- I love to Cook whenever I get time.
- I share anything with my Mom & Manish (my best friend & soon to be husband 😉 ) these two always know what to say to me in my lows/highs & inspire me every day.
- I am scared of “SkyDiving” (it’s on my bucket list though) 😀
Hushhh this was long, so now you know me well (haha). And wait don’t go yet……..it’s your turn now to share whatever you feel like.
So go on….do comment below I am listening…
Also, Have an amazing weekend you guys!